SOMATAC WA Series are weak adhesive films used in production processes. Various types of products with different releasing strengths and properties are available.
- Adheres properly even during heating operation, and after heated, it can be easily released at the final production process.
- There is no adhesive residue.
- Silicone is not used for releasing films (silicone free).
- Protect the gold plated surface, and there are some types that do not contaminate the gold plated area with the adhesive. (Product Code: PS-1070WA, PS-250WA, PS-260WA)
- The type that adheres well to the rough surface is available. (Product Code: PS-1070WA)
- The type that bears the high temperature process is available. (PEN film is used. Product Code: PS-503WA)
Product Line-Up and Properties
|Product Code||PS- 105WA||PS- 1070WA||PS- 503WA||PS- 250WA||PS- 260WA|
|The Kind of Base Film & Thickness (μm)||PET 50||PET 50||PEN 50||PET 125||PET 125|
|Adhesive Layer Thickness (μm)||7||7||7||16||16|
|The Kind of Releasing Film & Thickness(μm)||OPP30||OPP30||OPP30||Blue
|Ball Tack Value(X/32)||<3||<3||<3||<3||<3|
versus PI Film
|At 160°C for 30 mins
|Fading after Gold Plating||-||<2.0||-||<2.0||<2.0|
All the figures are representative values.
The combination of a base material and a releasing film material/thickness can be changed at your request in some cases, so your inquiries will be welcomed.