SOMATAC WA Series are weak adhesive films used in production processes. Various types of products with different releasing strengths and properties are available.
- Adheres properly even during heating operation, and after heated, it can be easily released at the final production process.
- There is no adhesive residue.
- Silicone is not used for releasing films (silicone free).
- For support, protection and masking. (Product code: PS-105WA, PS-1080WA etc.)
- Protect the gold plated surface, and there are some types that do not contaminate the gold plated area with the adhesive. (Product Code: PS-250WA, PS-260WA)
- It can be used at high temperature process. (low heat shrinkage type)(Product code: PS-1080WA)
- For the protection at shipment.(Product code: PS-250WA, PS-260WA)
- For pressing.(Product code: SS-430WA)
Product Line-Up and Properties
|Product Code||PS- 105WA||PS- 1080WA||PS- 250WA||PS- 260WA|
|The Kind of Base Film & Thickness (μm)||PET 50||PET 50||PET 125||PET 125|
|Adhesive Layer Thickness (μm)||7||5||16||16|
|The Kind of Releasing Film & Thickness(μm)||OPP30||OPP30||Blue
|Ball Tack Value(X/32)||<3||<3||<3||<3|
versus PI Film
|At 160°C for 30 mins
|Fading after Gold Plating||-||-||<2.0||<2.0|
|The Kind of Base Film & Thickness (μm)||PET 50||PET 100||Matte PET100*|
|Adhesive Layer Thickness (μm)||7/7||20||8|
|The Kind of Releasing Film & Thickness(μm)||PET 38/
|Silicon OPP40||Silicon OPP40|
versus PI Film
|At 80°C for 30 mins
|Fading after Gold Plating||-||-||-|
Surface Roughness Ra is 0.75μm (Matte Side)
All the figures are representative values.
The combination of a base material and a releasing film material/thickness can be changed at your request in some cases, so your inquiries will be welcomed.