- Site Policy
About Copyrights and Trademarks
- The copyrights of all texts, drawings and designs published on the Site are the property of the Company. You are prohibited to use (duplicate, modify, upload, post, transmit, distribute, license and sell) these materials without the written consent of the Company.
- The logos, product names published on the Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or third parties, which have been applied in Japan and / or other countries. Without the written consent of the Company or third parties, the use of the materials is prohibited.
About the linking to the Site
If you wish the linking to the Site, regardless of profit or non-profit purpose, you are requested to give prior notice to the Company. In that case, please access the “Contact Us” page and fill out the inquiry form with required information, including the name, contact address (address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.), URL of the site you wish to link, etc.
However, your link to the Site is clearly identified or considered as being the following links, the creation of the link to the Site is not allowed.
- A link that has contents to slander the Company's products / services and / or defame the Company's social reputation.
- A link that contains illegal information.
- A link that has contents for offending public order and social morals.
- A link including frame link, image link, etc. which may cause suspicion that the contents of the Site are not the real information.
- A link that is likely to cause misunderstanding that it has some tie up or cooperative relation with the Company or otherwise cause misjudgment that the Company approves or supports the linking site.
Please be noted that the Company reserves the right for requesting the deletion of the links provided that the Company recognizes the links correspond to above statements or considers the links to be improper even if the Company had once agreed with the linking.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- The Company carefully prepares and manages the Site on the documents, photographs, illustrations, movies, software, links and other information provided on the Site, but please be noted that it does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all the information.
- The Company assumes no responsibility to you for any damage that may be caused (by any chance) by the use of the data, etc. provided on the Site. The Company does not guarantee the contents on any linking websites linked from the Site. The Company may change or suspend without any prior notice the data, contents and the webpage structure.
About the acts to be prohibited
The following acts are prohibited in the use of the Site;
- Acts of damaging the third party’s or the Company’s property or disturbing their privacy, etc., or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Acts of causing losses or damages to the third party or the Company, or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Acts that offend public order and morals, or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Criminal acts or the acts being connected with them, or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Acts of applying or declaring false information like registering the e-mail address of other persons, etc.
- Business activities or the acts intended for getting profits, or the preparatory acts aiming at it.
- Acts of defaming or damaging reputation of the third party or the Company.
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs like a computer virus, etc., or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Acts of violating the laws and regulations, or the acts that may lead to the foregoing.
- Acts that the Company considers as being improper.
About the renewal of the Site
The Site may contain mistakes and errors. It cannot be assured that all the information provided is properly renewed or corrected at the right moment. Please be noted that the Company may improve, modify and delete the materials on the Site without prior notice to you.
- The Site is managed and operated by SOMAR Corporation. The Site can be accessed from various countries across the world where the applicable laws are different, however those who accessed the Site and the Company alike shall agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the regulations of Tokyo on the use of the Site.
- With regard to all the disputes in connection with the use of the Site, unless otherwise specified, they shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court for the first trial.