In recent years, in the paper making industry, possibilities for the occurrence of slime troubles are getting increasingly higher due to the increase of closed water system, usage of old papers, reduced substances in paper making processes, chemicals added, etc.
For the purpose of preventing slime troubles, the following MICROCIDE series are recommended.
- Active ingredients contained are non-metallic organic chemicals, and have strong bactericidal/bacteria controlling effects.
- Has a wide antifungal spectrum against such microbes as bacteria and fungi that cause rotting.
- Does not contain hazardous substances prohibited by the Industrial Safety and Health Law and drainage regulation.
Product Line-Up and Features
|Product Name||Active Ingredients||Features|
|MICROCIDE-9000||Organic nitric sulfuric series + organic bromide series compound chemical||Bactericidal/control effects, wide antifungal spectrums, preservative strength.|
|MICROCIDE-9100||Compound of organic bromide series chemicals||Bactericidal/control effects, wide antifungal spectrums (to bacteria in particular).|
|MICROCIDE-9200||Organic nitric sulfuric series + organic bromide series compound chemical||Bactericidal/control effects, wide antifungal spectrums (to bacteria in particular).|
|MICROCIDE-9400||Compound of organic sulfuric series + organic halogen series chemicals||Bactericidal/control effects, wide antifungal spectrums (to fungi in particular).|
Packed in 20-kg polyethylene cans, 200-kg drums and 1,000-kg containers.
Directions for Use
As to selecting the chemical type suited for use, it is dependent on the type of microbes in the paper making system, a recommendable chemical and adding method will be decided case by case after carrying out a chemical test based on the paper making conditions, etc. provided from users.
Precautions for Handling
- When handling stock solution, use rubber gloves and be careful so that the stock solution would not come into contact on hands, faces and clothes.
- Wear goggles and safety glasses during the work so that the stock solution would not get into the eye.
- In case of entry in the eye and contact on hands/faces, please flush with plenty of water immediately, and seek a medical care depending on the case.