SOMAKOTE IR series
SOMAKOTE IR series adhesives are heat curable SMD adhesives. Various adhesives are available from high adhesion to low temperature cure, pressure-syringe dispensing, screen printing use, etc.
- Excellent adhesive dispensing stability without any fluctuation of shot amount, slump after dispensing and stringing.
- Adhesives have strong adhesion to various components (particularly, IR-180 shows high adhesion).
- Cured adhesives have excellent electrical properties and heat resistance during soldering.
- It is a one-part adhesive with good workability, and has excellent storage stability as well.
- Low temperature (100 to 120°C) cure adhesive for wave soldering are also available.
- Adhesives for double-side reflow (when solder paste is used) are available and do not disturb self-alignment. Some of them are applicable to lead-free reflow soldering.
Product Line-Up and Properties
- Adhesives for wave soldering
- Adhesives for Double-Side Reflow Soldering
|Adhesion Strength(N)||Shelf Life (Months
|2012 C||Min T|
|Low Temperature Cure||IR-130||115°C× 60sec||51||59|
(with Solder Paste)
|IR-010||Curable at reflow
*1: At this condition, the adhesion strength to 2012 rectangular capacitors gets over 14.7N.
All the figures are representative values.