SOMAGRAPH SDC-705CL is a diazo sensitized coated film with a dimensionally stable transparent polyester base material.
It is suitable for use as the liquid photo solder resist or the dry film resist during printed wiring board production.
- The matte coating over the film surface makes it easier to release the air during vacuuming and offers excellent handling properties.
- Drawing with a pen is easily performed.
- It can be used in the bright room (under the UV cut fluorescent or yellow light)
- As it is developed with ammonium vapor, even the simple equipment can process it, and handling is easy.
- It has high light shading density against UV light and enough light shading property during the exposure of the liquid photo solder resist or the dry film resist.
- It has excellent dimensional stability. Even after the long time storage, the size change is minimized.
- The image produced has see-through light sepia color, which leads to easy registration work.
- It is resistant to liquid photo solder resists and solvent cleaners and highly resistant as well to scratches. So, it can be used without protective cover films.